Express Scripts Canada Relaunches Web Site
- Site Provides Expanded View of Services Offered to Better Manage, Maintain Health Benefits;
- New URL – Site Now Found at www.express-scripts.ca
MISSISSAUGA, Ontario, Canada – November 15, 2011 – Express Scripts Canada, one of the largest providers of health benefits management services in Canada, today announced that it has re-launched its Web site to provide a more comprehensive understanding of the services it offers to enable companies and organizations to better manage the health benefits they provide to employees and retirees.
The site, which can be accessed at www.express-scripts.ca, went live this morning at 7 a.m. ET.
“Benefits plan sponsors can quickly get a 360-degree view of our business – particularly our business model,” said Michael Biskey, President of Express Scripts Canada. “For us to expand our role as one of Canada’s leading providers of health benefits consulting services, it is essential for our customers – and potential customers – to have a comprehensive understanding of our business – and the value we provide. We are confident that www.express-scripts.ca will reinforce the essentials through which to manage, maintain and maximize health benefits in general – and the prescription drug benefit in particular.”
The main features of ww.express-scripts.ca include:
- About Express Scripts Canada. This section provides useful information about the Express Scripts Canada – and the wide breadth and depth of services it has to offer – including the introduction of Express Scripts Canada’s expanded pharmacy benefit management (PBM).
- Adjudication Services. For more than 15 years, Express Scripts Canada has provided health claims adjudication services for insurers, third-party administrators, the public sector, and the pharmaceutical industry. This section provides a comprehensive overview of these services and how they can be accessed by providers in various sectors of the health-care industry.
- Benefits Management Services. Learn more about the wide range of benefit management services offered to benefits plan sponsors by Express Scripts Canada, including formulary management, trend management and network management.
- Express Scripts Canada Pharmacy. Today, Express Scripts Canada announced the introduction of its expanded PBM service and the dispensing and delivery of maintenance prescription medications from an Express Scripts Canada Pharmacy. Go to this section to learn more about how the home delivery of maintenance drugs can offer cost and compliance benefits, since patients on maintenance medications will now have the capability of ordering up to 90 days of their medication at a time, thereby reducing the cost to fill and dispense the medication.
- Research. Express Scripts Canada is one of the leading sources of research into current and emerging trends in Canadian health care. This section contains important research documents and trend reporting, including Express Scripts Canada’s proprietary Drug Trend report. Express Scripts Canada customers can also learn more about Consumerology®, Express Scripts, Inc.’s research that studies the advanced application of the behavioral sciences to health.
- Careers. Express Scripts Canada believes that its people are one of its most important assets. The Careers section facilitates Express Scripts Canada’s recruitment process, and includes posting of available job opportunities throughout the country.
About Express Scripts Canada
Express Scripts Canada, a registered business name of ESI Canada, an Ontario partnership indirectly controlled by Express Scripts, Inc., is one of Canada’s leading providers of health benefits management services. From its corporate headquarters in Mississauga, Ontario, just outside Toronto, Express Scripts Canada provides a full range of integrated pharmacy benefit management (PBM) services to insurers, third-party administrators, plan sponsors and the public sector, including health-claims adjudication and processing services, Home Delivery Pharmacy Services, benefit-design consultation, drug-utilization review, formulary management, and medical and drug-data analysis services, to better facilitate the best possible health outcomes at the lowest possible cost. For more information about Express Scripts Canada, visit its Web site at www.express-scripts.ca.
About Express Scripts, Inc.
Express Scripts, Inc. (NASDAQ:ESRX), one of the largest pharmacy benefit management companies in North America, is leading the way toward creating better health and value for patients through Consumerology®, the advanced application of the behavioral sciences to health care. This approach is helping millions of members realize greater health-care outcomes and lowering cost by assisting in influencing their behavior.
Headquartered in St. Louis, Express Scripts, Inc. provides integrated PBM services, including network-pharmacy claims processing, home delivery services, specialty benefit management, benefit-design consultation, drug-utilization review, formulary management, and medical and drug data analysis services. The Company also distributes a full range of biopharmaceutical products and provides extensive cost-management and patient-care services. More information can be found at http://www.express-scripts.com.
SOURCE: Express Scripts Canada